- 1. Turn the power off on your LG Optimus V, if phone is frozen remove the battery and put it back in the phone.
- 2. Press and hold the Power button while holding the Home and Volume Up key until the device turns on.
- 3. Using the Volume Up and Down keys scroll to wipe data/factory reset
- 4. Confirm your selection by pressing the home button
- 5. Using the Volume Up and Down keys scroll down to Yes — delete all user data. Confirm your selection using the Home key.
- 6. Your phone will wipe all data and bring you back to the menu. Simply select reboot system now and your phone will restart and be returned to its factory settings.