This guide shows you how to perform a hard reset for your Virgin Mobile LG Optimus. By doing this hard reset, you will clear all data from your phone and return it to its factory settings. Continue reading »
This guide shows you how to perform a hard reset on your HTC MyTouch 3g Slide. Doing this process will clear all data from your HTC MyTouch and restore it to its factory settings. Continue reading »
Greetings Blue Dots! Has your mom sold your PlayStation at a yard sale? Well no worries, if you bought one of our refurbished newer Android phones, you won’t need it anymore! Your friend and guru of all things Android is going to teach you how to take all your old game discs and jam them into you phone’s micro SD card. Time may be of the essence though, as the realm of video game emulation seems to be a gray area for developers in the Android Market.
This guide shows you how to hard reset your Samsung Epic (Galaxy S ll) for sprint. Doing this hard reset will wipe your Samsung Epic of any media or apps on your phone and restore it to its factory settings.
This guide shows you how to hard reset, or factory data reset, your T-mobile HTC Mytouch 3g. This process will wipe the entire device of any media, apps, and essentially makes it the way it was when you first bought it. If you have a SIM card installed you can remove it, but this factory wipe shouldn’t effect it in anyway.
If you can get into your phone just fine you can use this method.
- From the Home screen, press the Menu key.
- Touch Settings.
- Touch and slide the menu upward.
- Touch SD card & phone storage.
- Touch Factory data reset.
- Touch Reset phone.
- Touch Erase everything.
- The device will dump all of the data and reload.
Key Stroke Method
If you somehow forgot your devices password or you got this device from a friend and can’t reach them to reset it for yourself, this method is for you.
- Power the device OFF. Note: If the device is unresponsive and does not turn off, remove the battery and then re-insert it.
- Press and hold the Home key and the red End key for 30 seconds. Do not release the keys if the Startup screen appears.
- When the screen displays a warning sign, release the keys.
- Press the Home key and the Power key again.
- When the Android system recovery utility appears, use the trackball to scroll to and select Wipe data/factory reset.
- When the reset is complete, select reboot system now
You can purchase the HTC Mytouch 3G for T-Mobile here!