This guide shows you how to perform a hard reset on your Casio Brigade C741 Verizon Phone. By doing this hard reset, you will clear all data from your phone and return your Caiso Brigade C741 phone back to its original factory settings. Make sure to back up any information on your device because a hard reset will erase everything on your device.
- From idle mode with the flip open, press the Center Select Key MENU > Settings & Tools > press the Center Select Key OK.
- Press Phone SETTINGS > SECURITY
- Enter the four-digit Lock Code, then press the Center Select Key OK. (May be the last 4 digits of the phone number previously registered to phone)
- Press Restore Phone.
- After reading the warning message that appears, select Yes > press the Center Select Key OK.
- After reading the message that appears, press the Center Select Key OK.
- Enter the four-digit Lock Code, then press the Center Select Key OK.
- The handset will turn off and then back on again automatically.