This guide shows you how to hard reset your Motorola Droid Pro for Verizon. Doing this hard reset will wipe your Droid Pro of any media or apps on your phone and will restore it back to its factory settings.
- Press and hold the Power button to turn off phone.
- Press and hold the R key and M key while holding down the Power button until the Recovery screen appears. (recovery screen – exclamation point with an android figure)
- When the Recovery screen appears press down the Volume Up and Volume Down keys simultaneously.
- Using the Volume Keys scroll down to wipe data/factory reset, press the Power button to select.
- Now another menu will pop up. Using the Volume keys scroll to Yes — delete all user data, press the Power button to select.
- The Droid Pro will now complete the factory reset then bring you back to the menu. Scroll with the Volume keys to reboot system now. Press the power button to confirm selection.
- Your phone will now restart completing the prcocess and be returned to its factory settings.