This guide shows you how to perform a hard reset on your Motorola Rival A455 Phone. By doing this hard reset, you will clear all data from your phone and return your Motorola Rival A455 phone back to its original factory settings.
- Press the center select key, which is located in the middle of the navigation buttons, to open the main menu.
- Push the navigation buttons to highlight “Settings” and press the center select key.
- Select “Phone” and “Security.” A prompt will appear on the screen asking for your unlock code.
- Enter your four-digit unlock code using the phone keypad. If you never changed the unlock code, enter the last four digits of your phone number. The “Security” menu will appear after entering the code.
- Highlight “Phone Restore” and press the center select key. The unlock code prompt will again appear on the screen.
- Enter your unlock code. The Motorola Rival will turn off, reset the phone to the factory defaults and then turn on again.