This guide shows you how to hard reset the HTC Droid Incredible to clear all data and restore its factory settings. Here, we show you how to hard reset the HTC Droid Incredible with step by step instructions.
We recommend backing up all of your personal data before performing a hard reset on your HTC Droid Incredible. Please note that all data will be deleted from the HTC Droid Incredible as a result of this procedure. This process does NOT delete data stored on the microSD card.
- Turn the power off. If your HTC Droid Incredible is frozen, pull the battery out and reinsert it
- Hold the Volume Down button
- Hold the Power button until the display turns on
- You are now presented with a menu that allows for Fastbook, Recovery, Clear Storage, and Simlock
- Select Clear Storage by pressing the Volume Down button
- Press and release the Power button to select
- Now simply confirm your decision: Volume Up for YES and Volume Down for NO
Buy the HTC Droid Incredible in TheBlueDot store.