Greetings Blue Dots! Has your mom sold your PlayStation at a yard sale? Well no worries, if you bought one of our refurbished newer Android phones, you won’t need it anymore! Your friend and guru of all things Android is going to teach you how to take all your old game discs and jam them into you phone’s micro SD card. Time may be of the essence though, as the realm of video game emulation seems to be a gray area for developers in the Android Market.
Well hello there, all you good looking android using Bluedots! Are you tired of your super cool phone not making it through a busy work day or long car ride? Well then maybe it’s time to learned how to get the most out of your Android phone’s battery. Before we do that though, let’s take a look at some of the things that cause the drain on your phone’s battery.
This guide shows you how to hard reset the HTC Droid Incredible to clear all data and restore its factory settings. Here, we show you how to hard reset the HTC Droid Incredible with step by step instructions.
We recommend backing up all of your personal data before performing a hard reset on your HTC Droid Incredible. Please note that all data will be deleted from the HTC Droid Incredible as a result of this procedure. This process does NOT delete data stored on the microSD card.
- Turn the power off. If your HTC Droid Incredible is frozen, pull the battery out and reinsert it
- Hold the Volume Down button
- Hold the Power button until the display turns on
- You are now presented with a menu that allows for Fastbook, Recovery, Clear Storage, and Simlock
- Select Clear Storage by pressing the Volume Down button
- Press and release the Power button to select
- Now simply confirm your decision: Volume Up for YES and Volume Down for NO
Buy the HTC Droid Incredible in TheBlueDot store.
It’s amazing how quickly the holidays sneak up on you! It feels like summer was just last week, yet here we are. We already have a few articles about safety with your cellphone and electronics, but since it has been a while and a lot of you will be taking a drive to see family, here are some tips on how to stay safe this holiday season.