This device is in "Fair" cosmetic condition - Meaning the device will have heavier scrapes and or scratches from previous usage and may have crack(s) on the housing. The screen will also show wear with scrapes and scuffs or the LCD may have fading.
|Phone Model||Motorola Droid X Verizon BAD ESN Cell Phone|
|Carrier||Bad ESN, Will not activate on Verizon, Can be flashed to other networks, See Description|
|Condition Notes||This phone will have heavier scrapes and or scratches from previous usage. The screen will also show wear with scrapes and scuffs.|
- Large 4.3-inch high-resolution touch screen with customizable home screen that can integrate Facebook and Twitter, for status updates and profile pics through calls, messages and address book
- Integrated 8.0-megapixel camera with dual LED flash, a 1/1000 second shutter, touch-to-focus and high-definition DVD-quality recording
- Runs Google's Android 2.1 software, with free upgrade to 2.2 in the summer, for access to Google's services such as Android Market to download apps, Gmail, Google Calendar Sync, Google Contact Sync, Google Maps with Street View, Google Maps, Google Quick Search Box, Google Search By Voice, Google Talk and Google Turn-By-Turn Directions
- Advanced three microphone solution for directional audio capture and noise cancelation
- Webkit HTML5 browser with Flash 10.1 support
- Wi-Fi connectivity with the ability to become a hotspot for up to five devices
- Diversity antennas to improve signal strength and reduce dropped calls
- Runs on a 1GHz processor with 8GB of onboard memory; supports up to 32GB microSD expandable
This phone has a BAD Esn when checked with Carrier for Activation. Phone is not guaranteed to Activate on the Verizon Network. You can have this phone flashed to another network such as Cricket for activation. Additional fees to have this phone flashed may apply. Please check with your carrier prior to purchase.