Home | Returns
In the event you have any issues with a product you purchased from us - our team is here to help!
We as a team work very hard to prevent issues, ship items quickly and accurately. We simply ask, PLEASE allow us to fix any issues BEFORE leaving permanent feedback or opening a claim on eBay.
Please understand that while every phone that leaves our doors goes through a vigorous testing process, electronics can be unpredictable and only the end user will be able to identify an issue. Rest assured we stand behind our products 100%.
YOU MUST CONTACT OUR SERVICE TEAM PRIOR TO RETURNING YOUR ITEM.
Most common issues are easily resolved without needing to return your item:
- We highly recommend NOT taking your phone into a cell phone store for activation. We have easy to follow instructions for most carriers here - Phone Activation Instructions
- Make sure to charge your device for a full 12 hours prior to use. Full charging of your device may not take place until after 2-3 charging periods.
- Unlocked Blackberry phone internet / mms not working? Read our instructions for unlocked Blackberry phones here.
- Download the latest manual and update to the latest software for your device.
You may return any item within 30 DAYS of the date of receipt of purchase fulfilled by TheBlueDot.net.
- Step 1 --- Contact our support team to determine if there is a solution without having to return your item. We make great efforts to assure your device is fully working prior to shipping it out our doors. Over 99% of issues can be resolved through our support team.
- Step 2 --- Fill out and print the return form found here - Required Return Form.
- Step 3 --- If we determine there is an issue with your device, we will provide you with a Pre Paid shipping label with tracking via USPS to return your phone. We do not provide reimbursement for shipping once an item is sent back to us.
- Step 4 --- Please allow 2-7 business days to process your return. Replacement requests are generally processed within 48 business hours of their receipt.
All original items, including the original box must be included with the returned item in the original condition in order to receive a full refund. Please do NOT place postage directly on box phone is packaged in. Please wrap phone in paper or place in another box. $5 will be deducted for each item that does not accompany the phone when sent back to us.
--- ATTENTION --- Phones we sell are guaranteed to activate and are covered under our 100% guarantee. If you have followed the activation instructions located here - and did NOT go to your local phone store you should be able to activate your phone without any hassle. We check each and every ESN / MEID number with the respective carrier prior to leaving our doors. In the event of an activation issue, we will gladly send a post-paid shipping label and replace your phone or refund you the full purchase price of your purchase - please contact us for assistance.
If you are returning a phone the IMEI or ESN number must match what is on our records. We scan all IMEI numbers prior to sending out cell phones.
Most Popular Questions
(Click on question below to expannd)
A: Once we receive your returned item, please allow up to 5-10 business days to process any refunds. Replacement requests will be processed within 2-3 business days of receiving. Please note our normal business hours are:
Monday - Friday 9AM - 5:30PM EST
A: "Non-defective" phones are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
If your item is post marked within 30 days from the receipt of your item and there is a functionality defect or activation issue, no restocking fee will be charged. Any item sent back after the 30 day period will be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
We back all of our items with our 30 day satisfaction guarantee. If you choose to have a replacement sent to you, no restocking fee will apply. Please understand that replacements are dependent on available inventory.
Please note - We test all returned items to confirm the issues you were having. Prior to sending out a phone, a certified technician thoroughly tests each phone prior to leaving our doors. The majority of issues customers find in a phone can easily be resolved by emailing our customer service team.
A: If your product is defective, had an activation issue, or was shipped in error, our service team can provide you with a post paid shipping label to send back your device. If you ship a phone back on your own expense we DO NOT reimburse shipping charges.
Please request a shipping label before sending back a defective item. We will not reimburse for shipping charges once an item was received back to us.
As stated in the products listing, we do not reimburse original or return shipping fees associated with sending out an item to a customer.
A: If you are in a hurry, return your original item for a refund and place a new order online for your replacement item or contact our customer service team and they can send over an invoice. This will expedite your receipt of the new/replacement item.
For accessory orders - please contact us first. We can generally resolve most issues without having to send back your item.